MOCA - the manual support system
For the rear axle with universal mounting
Our highly demanded manual support system enables the support of most campers. MOCA has a maximum lifting capacity of 500 kg per support.
Two supplied universal mounting adapters are simply attached to the vehicle frame at a suitable location. The support (available in two lengths) is screwed onto these adapters. With the help of a plug-in system, floor unevenness can be quickly and effectively levelled out. The supplied crank is put on the drive shaft and the MOCA prop can be cranked down at a right angle.
MOCA Front Axle Supports
Our Moca front axle supports differ from the normal support by the standard adjustable cardan shaft. This ensures proper handling.
- Lifting force 500 kg per prop
- Protected swivel mechanism
- Hot-dip galvanised prop element
- Extended crank, 850 mm
- With universal fixing adapter
- 2 MOCA props uni for 290 - 490 mm
- 2 MOCA&Supports for 330 - 530 mm
- 2 MOCA Supports for Euro-Chassis 280/290 - Front Axle
- 2 MOCA Supports for Euro-Chassis 230/244 - Front Axle
- 2 MOCA Supports for Ford Flat Bottom Chassis from 2003 onwards - Front Axle
- Other Support Types for Rear Axle on request