TRINEO - Garage pull-in
Light, space-saving, comfortable
This sums up the most outstanding features of the Trineo. Only the guide rail, for the electric version with electric motor, and the front wheel slide need to be fitted in your rear garage. You can easily remove the front wheel slide to save even more space when the Trineo is not in use.
Easily load it into the camper rear garage.
The Trineo has a payload of 160 kg, making it suitable for most scooter models. To load your vehicle, just push the front wheel into the sled and tighten it with the crank. Then the scooter can be conveniently stored in the rear garage. Finally, fix the rear of the scooter with lashing straps to e.g. our lashing rail.
- Payload: up to 160 kg
- Own weight electric approx. 22 kg (incl. ramp)
- Own weight manual approx. 17 kg (incl. ramp)
- For max. 1 scooter
- Electric version incl. radio remote control. Radio remote control
- Steplessly adjustable tyre fixation
- Right or left installation possible
- Required installation area 2000 x 500 mm
- Electric or manual for 1 scooter Right installation
- Electric or manual for 1 scooter Left installation
- Various version in 190 cm length
Scope of delivery
- Guide rail (electr. Version with motor)
- Front wheel slide
- Electric motor incl. radio remote control for electric version
- Folding ramp
- 2 lashing straps
Rear garage systems